Statements and Actions by Senator Scott:
- 10/10/23 – Scott Calls for Hearing and Investigation into Release of $6 Billion to Iran
- 10/10/23 – Senator Scott Continues Assisting South Carolinians in Israel, Provides Resources for Americans in Harm’s Way
- 10/10/23 – Senator Scott Meets with Israeli Ambassador Herzog in Light of Hamas Terror Attacks
- 10/07/23 – Senator Scott Statement on Hamas’ Invasion of Israel
Latest information from the Department of State:
- The Department of State has a 24/7 coordinating group communicating with U.S. citizens, providing them assistance through phone calls and an online form. U.S. citizens seeking to be in touch with the U.S. Embassy in Israel can fill out this form or call 1-833-890-9595 or 1-606-641-0131.
- The Department of State has announced departure assistance options here.
South Carolinians seeking assistance:
- If you or someone you know is a South Carolinian in Israel who needs assistance, please reach out to Senator Scott’s Lowcountry office at (843) 727-4525, Midlands office at (803) 771-6112, Upstate office at (864) 233-5366 or Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-6121.
It is strongly encouraged Americans in Israel utilize the following resources to stay updated and safe: